Location Warren, Ohio, USA
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE
This position is part of our Signal & Power Solutions segment within Ohio Operations.
Summary (About this Position):
We are currently looking for full-time hourly production team members for our Warren, Ohio Manufacturing Operations.
Aptiv USA Rewards and Advantages
- 401(k) – Company contribution of 8% wage weekly immediately upon hire
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Perfect attendance recognition program
- Competitive compensation
- Profit Sharing
- Competitive health benefits
- Life insurance
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping and handling materials. Ability to bend, twist, stretch or reach with body, arms and/or legs
- Lift 2-40 lbs. with some positions requiring capability of lifting 80 lbs.
- Able to stand for 8-12 hours depending on department and overtime needs
- Ensure compliance with customer specific requirements
Must Haves (i.e. Basic Qualifications):
- Ability to work any shift and/or shift pattern, including weekends
- One year of continuous employment
- Willing to learn, be coached and follow instructions
- Be a team player, including the ability to communicate well with others
- Ability to understand both verbal and written directions
- Adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards
- High School Diploma or equivalent
About Signal & Power Solutions
Signal & Power Solutions leverages our heritage as a global architecture provider and systems integrator to deliver the high speed data and electrical power distribution systems required for feature rich, highly automated vehicles.
Candidates for positions with Aptiv must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
Zuletzt angesehene Stellen
Keine zuletzt angesehenen StellenAlle verfügbaren Stellen anzeigen
Keine gespeicherten StellenAlle verfügbaren Stellen anzeigen