Software Test Engineer
Location Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Responsibilities and duties
- Participate in software requirements analysis, focus on customer solutions, design rationality and test risk assessment.
- Develop software test strategy, test plan, test document and perform software testing.
- Software white-box testing and black-box testing for unit testing, integration test and software system test.
- Develop and build software testing environment.
- Follow Aptiv product development and design change procedures
- Initiate and complete advanced development projects test.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor degree of electrical engineering, automation and control
- 3 years or more in automotive industry experiences
- Competence in automotive electronics software testing.
- Proficiency on the Labview, QAC, Tessy and other test devices.
- Good Chinese and English communication skill
- Basic knowledge in TS16949.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
Zuletzt angesehene Stellen
Keine zuletzt angesehenen StellenAlle verfügbaren Stellen anzeigen
Keine gespeicherten StellenAlle verfügbaren Stellen anzeigen