PC&L Site Leader (Zaječar)
Location Novi Sad, Autonomna Pokrajina Vojvodina, Serbien
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervision of the product control and logistics operations for the plant
- Development of an action plan in order to meet / exceed the assumptions regarding the level of stocks
- Responsible for the supervision of production control, material control, production connectivity control
- Monitoring the use of IT tools to support the OS (ROT, Efficiency Metrics, etc.)
- Achieving goals regarding Budget, PART, Inventory, Premium, Customer Complaints, IPM, etc.
- Ensuring strong support for connectivity rules (Right place, Right time Right quantity; short preparation time; Built quality; use of production power; use of resources)
- Ensuring the implementation of related operating systems (related planning, related ordering, production connectivity)
- Responsible for presenting to customers
- University degree in technical sciences, logistics or industrial management
- 5 + years of relevant experience on leadership positions
- Previous experience in leading product control and logistics process
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel)
- Proficient in English language
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages:
- Competitive compensation package
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company
- Opportunity for professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement your ideas and solutions
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
Zuletzt angesehene Stellen
Keine zuletzt angesehenen StellenAlle verfügbaren Stellen anzeigen
Keine gespeicherten StellenAlle verfügbaren Stellen anzeigen